My new 'do
Sep. 11th, 2007 08:40 pm
2007.D0911-007.jpg
Originally uploaded by resonance.
I managed to get away briefly after another 24 hour shift and get my hair cut. A co-worker of mine had highly recommended a hair stylist up on the North Side, so I said, "sure, why not?"
Here's the result. We spent about 2 hours this morning hanging out talking about all sorts of fun things ranging from Venezuelan politics to reggaeton to styling techniques he used that I've never seen before.
I have found a new stylist! Never had one before. Perhaps this is a sign of impending middle age?
no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 01:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 02:19 am (UTC)He works at Salon Lana Cyrus (3218 N Sheffield, just north of Belmont). (773) 525-0219 is the main salon number.
Just let him know that I referred you (he knows me as 'William' - if he needs further reminding, let him know that I'm the Chinese guy who digs reggaeton)
Enjoy!
no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 01:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 02:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 02:31 am (UTC)When's a good time to call?
no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 02:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 03:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-09-12 03:18 pm (UTC)I think it's a fetching hair cut!
no subject
Date: 2007-09-13 02:44 am (UTC)